Monday, March 9, 2009

Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones

You really don't know what you're missing until you use a real pair of headphones to listen to your jock jams.
Brigid and I are both fans of the Panasonic RP-HTX7. Affordable, good sound quality, comfortable, and badass.
I have the red pair, Brigid has pink. If Hannah got a white pair, her headphones and my headphones could make Brigid's headphones.
Yes, I passed kindergarten art with flying colors. (PUN!)

Of course, I wouldn't mind owning a pair of Bose headphones, but I'm a real human being and cannot drop three Benjamins on noise-cancelling alien technology. Plus, they are always upgrading their stuff so it's hard to keep up with the times.

I mean, are Bose antler headphones still popular?

3 comments:

  1. FIST PUMP

    also, the los campesinos! girl who liked my boots and strawberry fresca popsicles from the union c-store (ergo, my twin) wears the white ones in one of their videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the headphone is really useful not only at work but in the house can prevent some accident too. we must to use it every time when a sound is loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete